Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 29 August 2015

Ornament Trio Cutout.


Hi friends, followers and caller by..

Christmas card I am sharing today is my DT card for Poppystamps blog post.
......... http://poppystamps.typepad.com/ 





I have used  multi coloured holographic card from my stash,under the baubles... years ago I always used holographic on Christmas cards, makes a change from glitter..LOL





Tails on the baubles I cut from Open Studio "Stitched Bows"..






Stitched Holly Border I cut from card 2.1/4" so I had the depth for "Snowy Merry Christmas" red holographic..

Left corner holly "Stitched Holly  Leaves and Berries".


Items I used are available from http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/


Poppystamps.
Ornament Trio Cutout. here
Stitched Holly Border.  here
Snowy Merry Christmas.  here
Stitched Holly Leaves and Berries.  here
Open Studio. Stitched Bows.   here
Gems.from stash.




Thank you for calling by really appreciate it..Pam x


21 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, Wow !! this is so different, I love all the items you have used on this card, especially the holographic paper behind the baubles, what a great tip to use this instead of glitter, genius !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Abfabdesigns said...

Love the colours because of the holographic papers so bright and crisp
Martine xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
A lovely card, looks quite quick and easy to make.
Lydia
X

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous Pam love that border and the baubles are great with that holographic card like you its ages since I've used any but bet I've still got some in one of my boxes!! Brilliant card and design as always its lovely Enjoy your weekend love and hugs Carole x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Pam, i love the border and the way you have done the baubles they look fab ..
have a lovely weekend

hugs Lorna x

Wendy L said...

Looks great with the multi-coloured card underneath the baubles. Beautiful card altogether, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is just fabulous, love the dies and colours used..
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

cuilliesocks said...

What wonderful dies Pam, lovely card altogether, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Pam, love the baubles.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi Pam your holographic Christmas cards are pure delight. They certainly do shine against that white backdrop it is beautiful and so are those stitched holly leaves. Just beautiful hugs DE

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning Christmas card I love the baubles and how they shine. Have great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pam, such a fabulous design using those wonderful dies. The holographic papers look so effective.
hugs Sue xx

Donna said...

Love your holly accents on this, Pam. They work perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

wow- so beautiful creation!

Elma

loz said...

This is so Beautiful Pam..Loz

Neet said...

Great idea with the 'tails' but I love the effect of the rainbow card. Might need to buy that die. Oh Pam!
Hugs, Neet xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Pam,
Another of your STUNNING creations, love it.
I really like the colours shining through the baubles.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend
Patricia xxx

Unknown said...

Good morning Pam another stunning card I love the
Dies that you have used.
And the design is wonderful you never fail to amaze me with your designs.
Have a lovely weekend

Debs xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,
This Is A Beautiful Card I Love How You Cut Out Your Baubles Then Placed Beautiful Card Within Your Baubles.
Hugs From Sam x

Sandy said...

Without question Pam - you are my favorite card designer!! I love everything you do but I think you know that!
Sandy xx

Jacee said...

This is a lovely design Pam
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design